Showcase of the best songs each week!

Custom Search

Dec 18, 2010

Max Song List

To buy Dance Dance Revolution Max, please visit amazon at the link at the bottom of the page.

5.1.1
Abyss
AM-3P
Baby Baby Gimme Your Love
Brilliant 2U (Orchestra-Groove)
Broken My Heart
Candy*
Celebrate
Cutie Chaser
Dark Black Forest (Short Trip)
Deep In You
Do It Right
Drop The Bomb (System S.F. Mix)
Dynamite Rave (Down Bird SOTA Mix) 
Ecstasy
Electro Tuned (The SubS Mix)
Era (Nostalmix)
Exotic Ethnic
Gambol
Gentle Stress (Sensual Mix)
Get Me In Your Sight (AMD Cancun Mix)
Gradiusic Cyber (AMD G5 Mix)
Groove 2001
Healing Vision
Healing Vision (Angelic Mix)
Holic
I Like To Move It
I Was The One
I'm For Real
Insertion
Jam & Marmalade
Kind Lady
Let's Talk It Over
Let The Beat Hit Em!
Let The Beat Hit EM! (Classic R&B Style)
Logical Dash
Look To The Sky
Look To The Sky (True Color Mix)
Love Again Tonight (For Melissa Mix)
Love This Feelin'
Matsuri Japan
Max 300
Midnite Blaze
My Generation (Fat Beat Mix)
My Summer Love
Never Let You Down
Ordinary World
Orion.78 (Civilization Mix)
Overblast!!
Paranoia Evolution
Paranoia Max (Dirty Mix)
PEACE-OUT
Remember You
Rhythm and Police (K.O.G G3 Mix) 
Rugged Ash
Sana Mollete Ne Ente
Sandstorm
Secret Rendez-vous
Share My Love
So In Love
Spin The Disc
Stomp To My Beat
Synchronized Love (Red Monster Hyper Mix)
Take It To The Morning Light (Extended Vocal)
The Cube
The Shining Polaris
Trip Machine Climax
True... (Trance Sunrise Mix)
You Leave Me Alone

Dance Dance Revolution DDR Max

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search